This policy covers how Moe’s Denver treats personal information that Moe’s Denver collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Moe’s Denver products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Moe’s Denver does not own or control, or to people that Moe’s Denver does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Moe’s Denver associated companies such as Google and Amazon have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on the links.
Information Collection and Use
- Moe’s Denver collects personal information when you register with Moe’s Denver, when you use Moe’s Denver products or services, when you visit Moe’s Denver pages or the pages of certain Moe’s Denver partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Moe’s Denver may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and musical interests. Once you register with Moe’s Denver and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Moe’s Denver automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Moe’s Denver cookie information, and the page you request.
- Moe’s Denver uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Moe’s Denver does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Moe’s Denver under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Moe’s Denver communicate with you about offers from Moe’s Denver and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Moe’s Denver does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Moe’s Denver may set and access Moe’s Denver cookies on your computer.
- Moe’s Denver lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Moe’s Denver’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Moe’s Denver Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Moe’s Denver service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Moe’s Denver Newsletter, that are considered part of your Moe’s Denver account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Moe’s Denver may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Moe’s Denver account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
Moe’s Denver Inc.
Effective Date: Feb 28, 2006